Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A little something for me! (nat)

Well in the last month we've managed to sell our home, pack, clean, organize, house hunt, find a new place, offers, inspections, appraisals, etc. etc. etc. ---- but I've also started up a little project just for me! A little headband line to keep me busy and totally have fun with. Thanks to a neighborhood full of great friends and a lot of comments and encouragement I decided to give this a shot and hope for the best! Thanks again to Heather, Linda, Kimberly, Melissa… the list goes on and on!

I shouldn't even post links to these because they are sooo neglected right now with the busyness of moving, but in the upcoming months these should be more respectable
www.talieblooms.com
www.etsy.com/shop/talieblooms

Currently I'm at two retail shops, have been invited to one jewelry party, and been offered a vendor spot at a local boutique. There are so many options out there to explore when I just get the time to make enough products. It will probably be short lived, but since I have design A.D.D. thats probably not a bad thing :)

INFANTS


GIRLS

WOMENS



1 comment:

Clay and Katy said...

I totally recognized Kat as your model!! I seriously want to come shopping!!!!!