Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I've been busy! (nat)


Holy moly I have been absent from this blog for a long time! There are definitely reasons why! We sold our house! I can't believe it's actually true. We put it on the market in March and I am happy to say we are well on our way to a new place! Hopefully in about 2 weeks we'll be settling in to our new home.

Its already begun--- some nights I can't turn my brain off just thinking about all the new design possibilities. I've been tearing out magazine pictures like crazy. I just have to remind myself to take it slow and do one thing at a time! It will be so fun. Our first place has been such a fun project for me. It's where I realized I really love design, I learned a ton, and I think I finally figured out what I really like after lots of trial and error. When all the papers are signed and everything is official I'll post some pics of our new place-- it's a total blank slate.

I think I have officially decided on what color I want for the walls. Or at least some of the walls. Found it a few months ago and haven't found anything else I like better yet. So my sample is already being shipped from restoration hardware-- so then I can of course go match it at Lowes for 1/3 the price :)

The color is.... Silver Sage. After narrowing it down to colors like benjamin moore's harbor gray, paris gray, paris rain- behr's pensive sky etc. etc. etc. I found a blog with a beautiful home and she used Silver Sage in the Entry/Living Room/Dining Room/Kitchen and I LOOOVE it! Yay!!! Can't wait!


SO........ farewell cute little townhome, you done good.
http://pgtownhome388.blogspot.com/

No comments: