Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Modern family tree (nat)

Since we have had lots of recent family pictures taken on both sides of the family, I wanted to come up with a fun way of displaying them all- so I thought this would be cute. I really wanted it up in the family room going up our stairs but our walls are too textured and the tree wouldn't stay stuck on that wall... oh well, it's now been moved to the office/guest room so anyone that comes to stay with us can admire my adorable family! I got the idea from walking through ikea. They had a similar one (different decal) on display in a nursery. I bought a different decal there and then arranged it to my liking. I LOVE it!


4 comments:

BBC said...

wow! i love this idea! where did you get your decal?

Natalie said...

becca, its from ikea. it just comes in a package like stickers and then you arrange them the way you want. i don't think they carry this exact one anymore (darn it!) but they have a few others or i am sure you could find something similar online through a different company

Erin said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! this family tree is so unique and cool! i love it!!

Rachel Holloway said...

thanks for your comment on my blog! I LOVE your tree idea. SO AMAZING! WOW! i TOTALLY wish I had somewhere in my living room I could do that same thing...because I so would!

So glad I could come check out all your creativity! You are super talented!!!